4/20/2009

An Apology


Not to the Observers of course but a good step.

John, thank you for that and I was not concerned with any anonymous observer types regarding what they might construe or misconstrue.
I agree we should not take things too seriously, but money is not one of them, especially when you are put in charge of watching it- regardless of how much it is. And even though "this is simply a bunch of guys sitting around the cracker barrel shootin' the breeze about their favorite toys" I don't want even one verifiable member having concerns, not in this day and age.
I am sure I can find other ways to express levity.
Steve A


The “history” of the Association should be looked at closely and not forgotten. Steve’s joke went right to the heart of the issues that came close to destroying the Association.

Now if he would consider that the Association Forum does not and cannot serve all the members who pay dues that he is responsible for.

No comments: