9/06/2008

Strange Game


Commodore Meinert has decided to walk a very perilous line in the current elections.
I was attacked on a thread and before I could respond he locked the thread so...
The attacks stand but I am unable to defend myself.
As a nominee this gets very close to manipulation of the elections.
Meinert used the term “fiduciary duty” in the last meeting of the Officers. Using his power over the forum to allow attacks and not allow responses is very questionable. I hope they have “director insurance”.
I decided to use a thread that J.B. Manley started to answer the attacks and Meinert deleted the entire thread. WOW!!
I guess he really can’t help himself.
Anyway here is the response.

Oooo….
The long knives are out.
Well good!
No better time to discuss the governance of the Assoc. and how it serves All the Paying members.
Steve Milby, how about you starting things off?
While going back through the Mainsheet I see an article by you in the Feb 2002 issue, at that time Jim Meier was Commodore.
By the following issue May 2002, Ed Jacubas was Commodore.
Could/would you inform the members as to what changes the Assoc. went through during that time, why the changes happened and how officers were elected before Commodore Jacubas’ tenure?
BTW Steve Milby served as Commodore in 1984-85 (a good thing).
Whew you’re older than me!

Thanks
John Gisondi
Peregrine - #4762
Mainsheet Editor 2004-2006*
*10 Featured articles & 3 Side Bar articles published for our members.


Posted By Peregrine

No comments: